SNOW | STRENGTH | RELEASE
Body-focused retreats at altitude
Invite yourself to take a deep out-breath and refill your lungs with mountain air.
A retreat with no constraints; movement and time on the slopes is planned each day, but time is yours to enjoy the week you crave.
Movement Mountain Retreats include
| 2 movement classes daily, combining pilates, yoga and fascia release |
| A ‘Body Mapping’ consultation, to establish your movement focus for the week |
| Plans to head up the mountain each day, by foot and by ski/board |
| 7 nights in a spacious, luxury chalet with Fish & Pips’ Fully Catered Service|
Sink into the comfort of a week in Chalet Cerf Rouge. With views across the Meribel Valley and quick piste access to Courcheval/Meribel ski areas, you will be perfectly placed for whatever down time you desire.
This Retreat is for anyone
- Who loves an active, fresh-air, movement filled holiday
- Seeking time out to recharge, without stringent schedules or detoxes
- Who wants to level-up their snow sports with the support of daily strengthening and stretching
- Who feels constantly tight, or wants to re-tune to their bodies
- Seeking a week of deep relaxation and full enjoyment in the high perspective of the mountains
- Wishing to re-energise in friendly, like-minded company
- 7 nights’ accommodation in a beautiful high-end chalet
- Dedicated chef, hosts and driver
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea and 4 course dinner (6 nights), handpicked wines and soft drinks included
- Daily morning ‘Power Up’ movement class and juice shot
- Daily evening ‘Warm Down’ movement class
- 1 x private ‘BodyMapping’ consultation (using pilates reformer equipment)
- Further private reformer or mat pilates sessions available upon request
- Huge sun terrace, hot tub and Hammam steam room
- Ski locker with bootwarmers
- WIFI, UK television, Apple TV, Sonos, board games
Options to add via concierge service
- Transfers to resort
- Ski passes and ski hire, delivered to the chalet (10% off ski hire)
- Alpine Ski/Snow Boarding/Nordic Ski lessons, guided tours, guided treks, excursions and activities
- Wellbeing treatments, private training sessions
- OR just enjoy the downtime!
Winter week – 26 Jan to 2 Feb 2020 *BOOKING CLOSED*
Spring week – 22 to 29 March 2020 *ONE ROOM LEFT!*
The chalet has large en-suite bedrooms, available as doubles or twins.
If joining us solo, you can take a double booking, or we can pair you with a fellow male/female to share.
Per person in a twin/double room – £1,695
Who will be teaching the movement classes?
Click here to read about Jenna
What time will the daily classes be?
We will ‘Power Up’ before breakfast/first lifts and ‘Warm Down’ early evening before canapés, apres and dinner. Exact timings for the next day will be discussed to fit with the group – and there is always the option to miss class should you wish to rest, or stay out for apres on piste!
What might a day on the retreat look like?
Ultimately the time is yours to be as active or restorative as you wish.
I’ll be heading up the mountain with skis and by foot with our rescue dog everyday – so will have a walking and skiing option pencilled each day for those wishing to join me!
Can the Chalet cater for my dietary requirements?
Yes – absolutely. Fish & Pips are known for their exceptional catering ability.
Do I need pilates/yoga/fascia release experience?
No – I will ensure all levels accommodated within the sessions. I teach with a layered approach, starting with the fundamentals, then adding more challenging options for those who would like them.
Can I join you with injuries or if I am pregnant?
I’m afraid the classes will not be suitable for those who are pregnant or have disc issues. If you have an injury, or have undergone an operation within the last year please feel welcome to contact me to discuss this on 07700 770021 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m a solo traveller, can I join you?
I’ve never skied/it’s been forever since I’ve skied, can I still come?
Of course! All snow sports are entirely optional. There are so many activities in the mountains for non-skiers: hiking, snowshoeing, Nordic skiing, paragliding, biking… or just enjoying some you time!
Will everyone know each other? What is the mix of the group?
Most people won’t know each other, so it’s a lovely opportunity to get to know some new like minded people. We have a lovely mix of ages and backgrounds so far.
Are flights included?
Unfortunately not – please see included/excluded lists above.
How can I arrange my ski pass, hire, transfers, treatments, etc?
The cost of the retreat includes a concierge service to arrange all of these for you. Once Fish & Pips have details of what you require, everything will be arranged so you arrive to passes and ski fitting at the chalet, with the wood fire lit and a glass of champagne in hand!