Updated Studio Policy
Before attending a class, please ensure that you have read and understood the list below in order to help us keep the studio open! Thank you so much for your co-operation at this uncertain time.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before and after your Pilates session.
- Group reformer classes have been reduced to 4 people per class, to adhere to Government guidance. Classes will be reduced to 50 minutes to allow 10 minutes of fallow time, prior to the next class/client.
- To enter the studio, please use the front of the community centre entrance as usual. We recommend waiting in cars/outside, until the time of your appointment. Be mindful there may be people needing access to the toilet facilities via the hallway.
- Please wait to be invited to enter the studio one-by-one when it is fully cleaned and ready.
- When exiting the studio one-by-one, please use the back exit to leave the community centre, if the hallway is busy.
- Equipment will be disinfected with between each class by our instructors. You will still be asked to wipe down your carriage with a single use cloth.
- Windows will be open to ensure a fresh air supply. Grip socks are advised and grip gloves can be worn during class if desired.
- If you have been travelling and are required by the Government to isolate, please reschedule your class and do not attend the studio.
- If you have been travelling and are required by the Government to isolate, or if you have any of the listed COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your class and do not attend the studio.
- The 24 hour cancellation policy on all group, private, and duet sessions remains as before (no cancellations within 24 hours of your class time can be refunded), even if you are unable to attend due to possible COVID-19 symptoms.
- All bookings and payments are required to be online to prevent handling of money in studio.
- Please regularly review and adhere to the States of Jersey guidance which can be found via this link: https://www.gov.je/health/coronavirus/Pages/index.aspx
- We will not be offering ‘hands on’ cueing during classes until further notice.
Thank you so much for your support.
Our priority is to keep everyone in our lovely Pilates community safe and healthy!