Updated Studio Policy
Before attending the studio, please ensure that you have read and understood the policy. Thank you so much for your co-operation at this uncertain time.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before and after your Pilates session.
- We are currently closed, expect for individuals who have been medically referred to us. We allow at least 10 minutes of fallow time between equipment use and ensure all parts of the equipment are sanitised between uses.
- Please wait in your car/outside, until the time of your appointment. There may be other people using the centre needing access to the toilet facilities via the hallway, so please limit any waiting in the hallway and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Please do not walk up into the studio while we are cleaning, we will come down to let you in at your appointment start time.
- Please wait to be invited to enter the studio when it is fully cleaned and ready.
- When exiting the studio please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Equipment will be fully disinfected between each class by our instructors. You will still be asked to initially wipe down your carriage with a single use cloth.
- Windows will be open to ensure a fresh air supply. Grip socks are advised and grip gloves can be worn during class if desired.
- You are not presently required to wear a mask, but instructors are.
- If you, or a member of your household are required by the Government to isolate, please reschedule your class and do not attend the studio.
- If you have any of the listed COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with someone with symptoms, please reschedule your class and do not attend the studio.
- The 24 hour cancellation policy on all group, private, and duet sessions remains as before (no cancellations within 24 hours of your class time can be refunded), even if you are unable to attend due to possible COVID-19 symptoms, or contact with someone who has them.
- All bookings and payments are required to be online to prevent handling of money in studio.
- Please regularly review and adhere to the States of Jersey guidance which can be found via this link: https://www.gov.je/health/coronavirus/Pages/index.aspx
- We will not be offering ‘hands on’ cueing during classes until further notice.
Thank you so much for your support.
Our priority is to keep everyone in our lovely Pilates community safe and healthy!